Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hi Guys! Today I am doing a super quick video review of the Broadway Impress Press On Manicure. If you want my opinion, watch the video after the jump! Totally cute packaging, right?






Yeah, hideous thumbnail I know lol. I purchased my nails 2 weeks ago and they were still intact on day 14. I FREAKING LOVE THESE THINGS! They are supposed to stay on for 7 days, but again, mine stayed on for 2 weeks. I had a bit of trouble with the removal (which proves to me that I could have gone longer with the nails, but was just ready for a change from the purple nails).

 They are super simple to apply:
1. Match the nail with your nail bed shape/size


2. clean your nails with the prep pad

3. peel off the adhesive

4. apply!

These press on nails are my current obsession! Also important to note, is that there is no damage to my natural nails. What is your opinion of the Impress Nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment